Ways to strengthen female entrepreneurship in rural areas
A description of the workshop
This workshop is the second in a series of seminars cycle, the Center is implementing consistently, which together with the cycle of lectures "Open lecture" serve as instruments for the realization of one of the priorities for the period 2014-2015 Strategy Center, that is, "capacity building" the staff of the Centres and its partners, in order to achieve quality in the realization of its mission.
In line with recent initiatives of the European Commission in relation to the greater of the Adriatic-Ionian, and initiatives of various government projects in this context, the seminar was a continuation of a phase of a long process, in which a place in so virtuous academic interaction dynamics, companies and institutions, civil society capacity building human and social infrastructure to support innovative promotion of a culture of entrepreneurship in regional and local level.
The center also aims to create a broader partnership for the launch of new initiatives and programs projektuale transboundary research, education and innovation in the field of entrepreneurship.
Centre for European Policy Studies Local and Regional Development in cooperation with Manfred Theodor ZIEWERS.
- Strengthening professional capacity of the staff of the center and its associates.
- Increase the effectiveness of personnel that promotes promoting women's empowerment and entrepreneurship by means of personnel, which promotes women's employment.
- Increased interest of rural women for self-employment or to venture into agriculture sector, in its best opportunities of promotion, as well as a better access to information and education.
- Promoting dialogue between the Centre and public actors, economic and social factors in Vlora.
Center staff, representatives of Employment Services, Vocational Training Service, Vlora district, associations female entrepreneurship in the region, business women, the field of education, University of Vlora. They will in future be involved in training at the level of municipalities and schools to promote entrepreneurship.
Methodology is the classic type theoretical / practical, putting theoretical concepts by trainers, in certain circumstances and contexts.
Place and time of development: Vlora on 11-12 September 2014
Trainer: Manfred Theodor ZIEWERS CV
For more on the trainer following his CV.
Mitigating: Luiza Hoxhaj
The seminar was organized in the following five modules
- Global Framework
- Competition at regional
- Vlora Region
- Powers entrepreneurial
- The role of a Regional Economic Development Agency publicly owned
- Formulation of recommendations for the local administration on the activities / projects to promote female entrepreneurship in rural areas in Vlora
- Presentation of recommendations - Lead facilitator Luiza Hoxhaj
C Organization of the seminar
- The workshop will not be just a lecture in 2 days, but requires the active participation of individual, group and work at home.
- We will be able to participate up to 15 participants.
- Participants include representatives from the Centre, the regional development agency Vlore, local administration, employment services, from women's business associations, groups of investors, TVET schools.
Budgeting: Center and the International Coach Manfred Theodor ZIEWERS, which offering training free of charge, is strongly supporting pillar of the Centre, it "Capacity Building". This support is highly appreciated by our staffi Center.
Language of the workshop: English
At the end of the workshop, several recommendations were drafted highly appreciated in this field.