Cycle of Seminars in Design Thinking
WORKSHOP: "FROM DESIGN THINKING TO TANGIBLE CHANGE"
Time: 18/01/2017 10:00 – 14:00 a clock
Venue: Hotel Doro City, Tirana
Workshop on the topic: "FROM DESIGN THINKING TO TANGIBLE CHANGE: AVOIDING DEAD-END INNOVATION BY INVESTING IN THE FUZZY FRONT-END". , is organized by CRLDS Albania and helded by Steinar - Valade Amlande, THREE POINT ZERO, Denmark.
The workshop: addressing to anyone in charge of or engaged in development of products, services or initiatives – public or private – and which focuses on how design thinking can contribute to better results ;
This workshop, based on active participation by attendants, introduced the participants to the correlation between the activities undertaken in the early phases of a development project and the likelihood of delivering change or solutions, which will be embraced by the users or the market. During the workshop, the participant have been time to discuss and work with:
- Asking the right questions, understanding, framing and re-framing the challenge at hand
- Using success indicators to define and continuously audit progress
- Mapping and developing strategies for stakeholder engagement, conflicts of interest and risk reduction
- Complexity versus complication
- Internal and external resources, anchoring and communication
- Early prototyping and reading the weak signals
- Scenarios and contextual analysis to ensure coherence and relevance
The work of the workshop was held in English. In this workshop took part 20 participants.
WORKSHOP: “DESIGN PRACTICE IN AN ERA OF DISRUPTION”
OFFERED IN TIRANA BY CRLDS AND THREE-POINT-ZERO
THURSDAY, JANUARY 19TH 2017
Venue: Hotel Doro City
In this workshop offered by CRLDS Albania and THREE POINT ZERO, Denmark have been important to explain the concept of design thinking.The evolution of design as a term and a professional domain makes a whole lot of sense, when looking at it in a context of the other developments taking place alongside it. The workshop was held by International trainer Steinar Valade-Amland, CEO of THREE POINT ZERO.
- Where design is heading, and how the role of being a professional design practitioner opens up for an almost endless range of challenges onto which, design methodology and design skills can be applied.
- Design as a methodology and as a way of thinking, and how those will interact with megatrends like disruptiveness, transformation, urbanization and resilience.
- How designers can benefit from being more aware of the value they create, and of how to capture the most value from their ingenuity.
- How design may change, as designers no longer have the monopoly of applying it to new products, services and business models, and exactly what the hallmarks and unique propositions of trained, professional designers might be in the future.
The workshop was held in English. In this workshop took part 150 participants.