Design Practice in an Era of Disruption
The Center for European Policy Studies on Regional and Local Development-CRLDS is pleased to invite you in the Workshop on the topic:
"FROM DESIGN THINKING TO TANGIBLE CHANGE: AVOIDING DEAD-END INNOVATION BY INVESTING IN THE FUZZY FRONT-END" , by Steinar - Valade Amlande.
Time: 18/01/2017 10:00 – 14:00 a clock
Venue: Hotel Doro City, Tirana
The workshop: addressing to anyone in charge of or engaged in development of products, services or initiatives – public or private – and which focuses on how design thinking can contribute to better results ;
This workshop, based on active participation by attendants, will introduce you to the correlation between the activities undertaken in the early phases of a development project and the likelihood of delivering change or solutions, which will be embraced by the users or the market.
During the workshop, you will have time to discuss and work with:
- Asking the right questions, understanding, framing and re-framing the challenge at hand
- Using success indicators to define and continuously audit progress
- Mapping and developing strategies for stakeholder engagement, conflicts of interest and risk reduction
- Complexity versus complication
- Internal and external resources, anchoring and communication
- Early prototyping and reading the weak signals
- Scenarios and contextual analysis to ensure coherence and relevance
The work of the workshop will held in English.
Participation is free of charge.
The number of is limited. Priority is given to those who are enrolled before.
This event will held in English
For registrations please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.